Mechanism for Promo Paling Topp
- Spend a minimum of RM30 in a single or multiple combined receipts in Toppen Shopping Centre
- Proceed to our redemption booths and each shoppers is entitled to redeem one(1) voucher per day per customers
Terms & Conditions for Promo Paling Topp
- Campaign period is from 18th May 2020 till 31st July 2020. Kindly refer to the gift vouchers for expiry dates.
- Each customer only entitled to redeem ONE redemption per day. Valid only limited to 1,000 customers per day.
- Receipts only entitled to one redemption mall-wide on the same day of purchase. Valid for multiple purchase receipts with accumulated total minimum spend of RM30.
- Not valid for receipts for bill payments, utilities payments, money changer facilities, banking transactions or ATM transactions.
- All gifts are not exchangeable for cash and other items.
- Redemption of gift is on a first-come-first-served basis. Only original receipt is accepted. Duplication/ reprint are not allowed.
- Gift redemption is strictly for shoppers of Toppen Shopping Centre only. Employees of Toppen Shopping Centre and retail staffs are not allowed to participate and redeem on behalf of shoppers.
- In the event of dispute, the Management reserves the right to demand for additional proof of purchase for verification.
- Toppen Shopping Centre does not warrant the quality, performance or fitness for the purpose of any prizes and shall not be responsible for any consequence including but not limited to loss of life, injury to person and/or damage to property arising from or in connection with the promotion and/or redemption or use of gifts.
- Toppen Shopping Centre reserves the right to terminate / vary / withdraw / substitute any mall promotion at any time, without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- The decision of Toppen Shopping Centre on all matters relating to all mall promotions is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence, whether relating to the allotment of redemption or otherwise, will be entertained.