Toppen Recycling & Buy-Back Centre Terms & Conditions
- Recycle Buy Back Centre (RBBC) will only accept the listed recyclables. Any other material that are not listed will be courteously rejected.
- Recycling & Buy-Back Centre (RBBC) starting from minimum handling weight of 1kg. If the weight of the recyclables if lower than the minimum handling weight, cash will not be awarded.
- Recyclables must be segregated before giving to RBBC. Non- segregated recyclables will be considered as free contribution to RBBC.
- Recyclables waste are to be in clean, dry and acceptable condition.
- Toppen reserves the right to determine the acceptability of the recyclable waste(s), please refer to the
List of Acceptable Recyclable Wastes by Toppen RBBC:
RECYCLABLE ACCEPTABLE ITEMS Cardboard All types of corrugated cardboard Paper Carton boxes/ packaging boxes (i.e. cereal box, etc.), paper, newspaper,
empty toilet paper rolls, shredded paper, magazines, catalogues/ brochures/
leaflets, envelopes, paper bags, books and receip
Plastic1. Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET or PETE or Polyester)
- Beverage bottles (i.e. mineral water bottles)2. High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Household detergent bottles, shampoo and body bath bottles
Metal/ Aluminum Drinks and food cans GlassBottles of any colour (i.e. beverage bottle)
Jars (i.e. sauces, jam, baby food)
E-Waste Selective small size electrical & electronic appliances only (i.e. iron, oven, microwave, toaster, laptops, tablets, hairdryers, CD, cables, old monitors, CPUs, handphone) Clothes Old clothes, jeans, bed sheet, curtains
- No cash will be awarded on the following waste categories:
- i. Glass
- ii. E-Waste
- iii. Clothes
- Please contract our customer service at Level 1 Information Counter/ Email at email@example.com if your waste is not listed in our website for clarification.
- By recycling with Toppen RBBC, you agree to be bound by all terms & conditions listed.
- Toppen Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend the information and T&C at its absolute discretion without prior notice.