RM20 e-voucher will be rewarded to the shoppers who bring 20 unit of 1.5 litre plastic bottles to our RBBC Centre
Duration: 20 March – 22 April 2023
Terms & Conditions:
How to get Toppen Cash Voucher?
1) Shoppers need to recycle only 1.5 litre plastic bottle only to be eligible to claim the voucher
2) Shoppers can only either claim the e-voucher or money from the recycling at RBBC
3) RM20 e-voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers for redemption
4) RM20 e-voucher are not stackable for redemption. Only 1 voucher can be used with 1 purchase
5) RM20.00 e-voucher can only be received by Toppen App members. (shoppers need to register in the app)
6) RM20.00 e-voucher can be used at outlets that are participating in our loyalty program.
7) Daily redemption of the RM10.00 e-voucher is available at Information counter, Level 1. It is based on first come first serve basis, while stocks last.
8) Toppen e-voucher will be first come first serve basis and only original receipt is accepted. Duplication / reprint are not allowed.
9) All vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and other items.
10) Redemption is strictly for shoppers of Toppen Shopping Centre only. Employees of Toppen Shopping Centre and retail staff are not allowed to participate and redeem on behalf of shoppers.
11) Spend on bill payments, utilities payments, money changer facilities, banking or ATM transactions are not allowed for Toppen e-voucher redemption.
12) Toppen Shopping Centre does not warrant the quality, performance or fitness for the purpose of any prizes and shall not be responsible for any consequence including but not limited to loss of life, injury to person and/or damage to property arising from or in connection with the promotion and/or redemption or use of gifts.
13) Toppen Shopping Centre reserves the right to terminate / vary / withdraw / substitute any mall promotion at any time, without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
14) The decision of Toppen Shopping Centre on all matters relating to all mall promotions is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence, whether relating to the allotment of redemption or otherwise, will not be entertained.
How to claim Toppen E-voucher?
1) Shoppers need to recycle 20 unit of 1.5 litre plastic bottles at RBBC
2) Get the receipt from RBBC staff
3) Bring the receipt to Information counter, Level 1 for redemption
4) Customer service will verify and reward customer with RM20 e-voucher.
How to use Toppen Cash Voucher?
1) Utilization of Toppen e-vouchers at participating outlets are valid from 20 March – 31 May 2023.
2) Toppen cash vouchers can be used for items on promotion, sales and discounted offer.
3) Toppen cash vouchers can only be utilized one time (1).
4) All utilize cash vouchers must be surrendered to the cashier of the participating outlet prior purchase. No refund will be given if the purchased is below the value of the voucher. If the amount purchased exceeds the value of the voucher, the balance must be paid in cash.
5) Toppen cash vouchers are not redeemable for cash and damaged vouchers will be considered invalid and will not be replaced.